Thursday, July 30, 2015

Changes


Hola Familia!

Wow, what a week.  As you already knew I had changes this week. I will be finishing my mission in LS, which is in the same zone as Palin.  I also received the calling to serve as sister training leader.  In this mission, there are three companionships of STL.  The mountains, the city, and the coast.

... We are the training leaders for the coast. 

WHOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURA VIDA COSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE serving on the coast.  The greatest part is that I will get to work with some of my favorite sisters:  Hermana Z and Hermana C (who is opening area and training again).  AND I will be able to visit my old areas (Las Delicias and La Gomera). 

Wow.  I did not see that change coming at all.  But I am excited.  And totally terrified.

My companion is Hermana M, who was trained in my same district by Hermana Godfrey while I was in Petapa.  She's from Ecuador. She is great and is really helping me learn the ropes here.  We had a few unfortunate obstáculos.... (she spent the night in the hospital).  But everything is good now.  There is nothing more thrilling than calling President Markham your first day in a new area to inform him that you are rushing your companion to the hospital.  All in a day's work.  But, HEY! The food in the hospital is delicious, and in the end it was nothing serious. Just a fun little adventure to start changes.

But, yeah! That is about all I have to report.  It has been a great week.  I have learned a lot.  I am in a senior companionship again.  And today I will do my very first division! Pray for me..... Because I have no idea what I am doing. 

It is hard to believe that this is my last change here in Guatemala.  But, I have just learned so much.  I truly can testify that Jesus Christ lives.  He is my Savior and Redeemer.  Even though I am weak, in Him I can be made strong.  He sees all my weaknesses and all my sins and somehow He loves me anyway.  I am grateful for the chance that I have to be here and help others come unto Christ and partake of that same love.  I love my job.  I love the representing Jesus Christ and His restored church.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINCOLN AND MACKENZIE AND HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you people.  Sending you loves of happy thoughts and prayers from la costa. 

LES AMO!

Hermana Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment