Monday, June 22, 2015

A Short One


Hey family!

Okay first thing first.  My hija is awesome.  Her name is Hermana S, she is a cancer surviving chef from Honduras who dyed her hair purple before the mission.  Yeah, she is pretty cool.  We have just been loving it here in Guatemala trying to find more people to baptize here in SE.  I am the only sister in the whole mission who is training right now, which is a huge honor.  I am just grateful that I got to stay here in SE!

Really, I don't have much to say this week.  We have been stuck in  a ton of meetings and haven't been able to work... This makes me crazy.  But this week should be better! I am super excited to hit the ground running and teach some people the gospel. 

My district leader is Elder P again, which is cool.  He is a homie. He got bitten by a street dog this week which means 40 rabies shots in the stomach... poor kid.

I'm sorry this letter is lame... I am really hungry and I have a hard time focusing when I am hungry.

This week I got punched, called a witch, and robbed all in the same moment.... But the guy who attacked me was only 4 years old so, I will probably get over it.

Okay obviously I am just not feeling it this week.  I will repent and do better next week.  Just know that I love you all and I am praying for you every night.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Hna Wise

OH!!!!

I almost forgot my good news! My very first convert, Jose is preparing to serve a mission!!! What a miracle. 

LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment